Prime Minister Internship Program – PM Khan Announces Skill-Based Internships
Prime Minister Internship Program 2022 the Prime Minister of Pakistan has announced a program for the country’s unemployed youth from 2022 to 2023. Graduates who were unable to find employment even after completing their degrees will now have the opportunity to participate in a paid internship programme. This was announced by Prime Minister Imran Khan during his address today.
Internship opportunities will be available at various agencies, ministries, and private companies/firms around Pakistan, in a variety of cities in Pakistan. Candidates from Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK, AJK, and GB will be able to apply for these internships, and candidates from all other provinces will also be considered. A monthly stipend of Rs.30,000 will also be provided to the individual who has been selected.
PM Youth Internship Program 2022
|Program Name||Prime Minister Internship Program 2022 for Graduates|
|Monthly Stipend||Rs 30,000/-|
Prime Minister Youth Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
- 16 years of experience with an HEC-recognized degree or equivalent.
After matriculation or FSc, a three-year diploma is required.
- Graduates of madrassahs are also eligible to submit an application.
- The minimum requirement for intern selection is 50 per cent of final degree/diploma marks or a 2.5 cumulative grade point average.
- as of 05-11-2022, the age limit is 25 years for all provinces and territories except AJK, GB, FATA, Southern Punjab (Multan Division, Dera Ghazi Khan Division, Bahawalpur Division) and Balochistan, where the age limit is 30 years.
- Nationality: Pakistani.
- There will be no discrimination based on gender, and female candidates will be encouraged to apply.
- National internship programme (NIP) Prime Minister Youth Training scheme (PMYTS) offering training programme only for engineers registered with the Professional Engineers Council (PEC).
All provinces, including FATA, GB, AJK, and ICT for government semi-government and private organisations are participating in this internship programme, which is part of the prime minister youth training scheme.
Apply for the PM Youth Training Internship 2022 Scheme Kamyab Jawan:
- Engineers must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for the NIP:
- 2.5 cumulative grade point average (CGPA) or a minimum of 50% in the final degree programme.
- The age limit for applicants is up to 25 years old, and the age limit for candidates from GB, FATA, AJK, southern Punjab, and Balochistan is 30 years old as of the application deadline.
- Female candidates will be encouraged to apply online, and Pakistani nationals will be able to submit their application forms.
- Disabled people are entitled to a 2% quota.
- 5 per cent of the total is set aside for minorities.
Documents Required For the NIP Internship 2022
- Passport photo.
- Form B/Passport/CNIC
- Graduation Transcript Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
Allocation of Internships
During the three-year PM youth training programme, the trainees are dispersed following the NFC funding and the FPSC’s setup for joint/local activities for each programme year.
It is necessary to select interns based on their place of residence; however, depending on the applicant’s profile, internships can be begun outside of their place of residence.
Working for the PM Youth Training Scheme involves assisting the young generation, which is confronted with countless barriers and problems to make a living in this competitive modern world.
Prime Minister Internship Program Monthly Stipend
Rs. 30,000 will be paid to the internee on monthly basis during the internship tenure.
The PM Internship Program 2022 is open to anyone who meets the eligibility requirements.
To be eligible for the programme, graduates must have completed at least 16 years of education in any discipline. More specifics and requirements, on the other hand, will be provided through appropriate advertising.
What is the deadline for submitting an application for the PM Internship Program?
According to unofficial news circulating on social media, the Internship Program will be terminated on April 23, 2022, at the latest. The actual date, on the other hand, will be determined by the formal announcement.
How to Apply for PM Internship Program
In the coming days, following the official release of the PM Internship Program 2022, a portal will be launched to allow applicants to apply Online for the PM Youth Internship Program.
11 thoughts on “Prime Minister Internship Program 2022”
This is admirable act of Prime Minister towards graduates students who are still unemployed .If this really come true than that would be great .This program will encourage to graduates students for keeping struggle and do something great for their lives and for Pakistan. When will start for applying?
As soon available
I need a job..I am master in economics.urdu
Muhammad sharef. Warld Ghulam Farid subah Punjab Jila lodra mouza rukanpur
Mehrab khan Wald abdel hakeem USTA Mohammad balochistan
I’m need boy .my father and is a poor people .please help me
Asllam o alykum
I need job. I m graduate. And I am learning software program from aptech
I am graduating
From Quetta abdull Hanan I need job
Comments are closed.