Pakistan Government Sasta Diesel Sasta Petrol New Prime Minister Scheme
Pakistan Government Sasta Diesel Sasta Petrol New Prime Minister Scheme In an effort to alleviate some of the financial strain caused by the recent spike in the cost of petroleum products, the Federal Government of Pakistan has initiated a program that is being referred to as the “Sasta Diesel Sasta Prime Minister Scheme.”
Read on for more information regarding the Sasta Diesel Sasta Petrol Scheme, including who is qualified to participate in this program and how to submit an application for it.
Eligibility for Sasta Diesel Sasta Petrol PM Scheme
- In order to be eligible to apply for this program, a family’s monthly income must be less than Rs. 40,000 per month.
- The application process for this scheme is open to everyone who is already registered in BISP.
- Women who are either married or widows will be given preference.
- To qualify for this program, Pakistani citizens from Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK, GB, and AJK can submit an application as long as they meet the requirements.
How to Apply for the Prime Minister’s Sasta Petrol and Diesel Scheme
- To register for the Scheme, send an SMS to number 786.
- Eligible candidates will, following verification from NADRA, etc., receive a confirmation SMS from BISP.
How Much Will Get from PM Scheme
- Through the BISP, an eligible person will get a monthly payment of 2,000 Pkr Rupees.
- Residents who are qualified to receive the money from HBL Bank come from the provinces of Punjab, Sindh, and Balochistan.
- Residents who are eligible to receive funds from Bank Alfalah are those who live in KPK, GB, and AJK.
Follow Us for Latest Update
For All the Latest Jobs Visit Our Main Of Career Desk 24.
For Daily Jobs Alert Join Our Facebook Group Here
For More Update Stay With Us.