Table of Contents
NBP Student Loan Scheme 2021 Provide Interest Free Student Loans 2021
NBP Student Loan Scheme 2021 Provide Interest Free Student Loans 2021 the Student Loan Scheme 2021 will provide interest-free loans for meriting students to study in Pakistan. A measure of Rs. 82.6 million in interest-free credits for meriting understudies.
The amount of Rs. The amount of Rs. 82.6million will be disbursed as an interest-free understudy loan to 518 eligible understudies at public colleges across the country, who are focusing in different disciplines of undergraduation, graduation, and PhD reads for Session 2017-18-18, 2018-19, and 2019-2020.
About the Student Loan Scheme 2021
The Student Loan Scheme aims to provide financial assistance to deserving understudies. The advance is granted for a very long period of time starting at the date of payment of the first portion. It can be repaid in a reasonable amount of time following one year or half year of the date that the student finishes their studies.
The head of the Student Loan Scheme 2021 is Public Bank of Pakistan. It performs all the functions like obtaining and investigating advance applications, credit repayment, and their recovery.
- The Student Loan Scheme 2021 allows the understudies to apply for interest-free credit.
- The understudy has gotten affirmation on merit through typical course/strategy in the supported Universities/Colleges of the public area (List Attached) referenced hereunder.
- The hour of confirmation within the age section of:
- For Graduation (Not surpassing 21 Years)
- For Post-Graduation (Not surpassing 31 Years)
- For Ph.D (Not surpassing 36 Years)
- In the most recent open assessment, 70% of the understudy’s imprints were made.
- The investigation of the subjects below has been the responsibility of the understudy.
- Because of financial imperatives, the understudy cannot seek examinations.
- Rundown of Approved Colleges/Universities
Visit Also Below:-
How to apply for an interest-free student loan?
The Student Loan Scheme 2021 offers a premium-free understudy loan. You can either get the application form at the appropriate banks, or download it by clicking on the catch below.
Different types of interest-free student loans:
The advance office will remain open for the entire investigation for:
- Timetable Fee (Payed directly to the school/college)
- Boarding costs, excluding dinner charges (Payed directly to the college/school).
- Acquisition of reading material. – Disbursed directly to the understudy
The maximum time for credit reimbursement is 10 years from the date of first payment. The borrower will repay the advance in a regular payment after a period of one year from the first business day or from the completion of any studies.
Students who are eligible for the Student Loan Scheme 2021 will be able to receive interest-free student loans in Pakistan for their education. A total of Rs. 82.6 million in interest-free loans for deserving students.
- Oil Gas and Petro-Chemical Technology
- Physical science
- Genetics, Molecular Biology and Science
- Other Natural Sciences
- DAWA/Islamic Jurisprudence (LL.B/LL.M Sharia).
- Software engineering/Information
- Framework and technology, including equipment.
- Statistics, Financial aspects and Econometrics
- Business Management Sciences
Additional Information About NBP Student Loan Scheme:-
- Students enrolled in understudies should submit (2) Student Loan Application Forms.
- The understudies covetous of benefiting credit under the Scheme might apply on endorsed structure for monetary help subject to the individual has got confirmation on merit through ordinary system in the Universities/Colleges up to referenced.
- Candidates must submit/send applications using the endorsed structure. All information must be correct and complete. An inadequacy of application will result in the denial of engagement.
- It is not necessary to apply for understudies who have made a profit in this office in the past/current year.
For More Details Stay With Us.