Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program – Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 03 Open 2021
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program are you a first-year undergraduate seeking financial aid? If this is the case, then you’ve arrived at the appropriate place. For the school year 2021-22, the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 03 is accepting new applications. Pakistani students from every province are welcome to apply.
Thanks to Pakistan’s Higher Education Commission (HEC), students that merit it has plenty of options. One of the most significant initiatives is the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program.
Students enrolled in any degree program with a duration of between four and five years are eligible to apply. Some limitations apply to this, and these are discussed in greater detail below. HEC-recognized universities are required for students to participate in the program. Students admitted based on self-financing degree disciplines are ineligible for this program.
According to Sania Nishter (Pakistan’s Program Coordinator), the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program will begin accepting applications for phase 03 on September 30, 2021. The Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2021-2022 encourages students in need or from outlying locations to apply. If you want to learn more about the Scholarship Program, you can read the information provided below and then apply.
Two hundred thousand scholarships will be awarded over the next four years, with 50,000 scholarships going to girls solely as part of the Ehsaas Scholarship program that began in 2019.
Students’ difficulties are the focus of the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program. As a result, it is the government’s most well-received project to date. Please read through the entire program description before applying.
A brief description of Phase 3 of the Ehsas Scholarship Program
- Read on to learn more about Phase 03 for the upcoming academic year (2021-2022).
- Pakistan is the country that will be serving as the host.
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 03 is the name of the program (Fully Funded)
- HEC Recognized university students are eligible to apply.
- The program is sponsored by the Pakistani Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- Students from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply.
- For the academic year 2021-2022, applications are now being accepted.
- There is no registration charge.
- Assistance with finances: fully subsidized
- For full-time students, there are stipends of Rs 40,000/- every year (plus tuition).
- Students are required to pay a semester fee. However, the financial aid office at their respective university/institution will reimburse them with the given stipend.
- Program duration: four years to earn a bachelor’s degree
- There are no restrictions on the disciplines and fields that are available.
- There are no restrictions on eligibility based on gender.
- There is no set deadline as of yet.
Criteria for Participation
Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 03 Criteria for Academic Year 2021-2022 are as follows:
- This program is open to students from all around Pakistan.
- It is open to all students who were admitted based on open merit. Under Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program Phase 03, Pakistan’s Higher Education Commission (HEC) does not facilitate self-financed degree courses or disciplines.
- Students in any four- or five-year degree program are eligible to apply.
- Guardian’s monthly income from all sources combined cannot exceed Rs. 45,000/-.
- Applications are being accepted from undergrads currently attending one of many public sector universities that have been chosen for this program. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 03. This public university must be HEC accredited. Click here to see a list of HEC-recognized institutions.
- Age requirements for university entrance according to university regulations.
- A need-based scholarship program, the third phase of the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship, is available to students who qualify. Only deserving students from all universities must apply.
- Ineligible students are those who have received other scholarships or awards in the past. Only one scholarship program is available to university students at a time.
- Please remember that each university has its announcement schedule and dates, so students should contact or visit their financial aid office to double-check. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 03 standards vary from university to university.
- You can pursue any degree program or subject of study you want. Students from various academic disciplines are eligible to apply.
- Graduate students are not permitted to apply.
Read Also: Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif 2021
List of Necessary Paperwork:
To apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 03, you’ll need to submit the following materials:
- Photographs the size of a passport of all applicants.
- Form of application printed on paper (you need to apply online on the official website of Higher Education Commission and then download the filled application form).
- A certified copy of the Canadian National Identification Card (CNIC). A student can use the B form if their CNIC has not yet been created.
- If the applicant’s father is a daily wage worker, shopkeeper, or self-employed, the income certificate must be at least Rs. 50/- in stamp paper value. So, if your father isn’t employed by the government, you’ll have to visit the kachori to obtain a stamp paper worth 50/-Rs. Printing the income certificate on stamp paper is the next step. Affirmation from Oath Commissioner, any Tehsildar/Chairman/Numbardar, etc., is required after that. I have completed the task at hand.
- If your father is a government employee, you’ll also need to include a copy of his most recent pay stub.
- Copies of the last six months’ worth of paid power and other bills.
- You and your family have signed a lease for the house you’re renting.
- Expenditures for treatment (If applicable).
- Picture of the front of the house taken from the street.
- Please keep in mind that all of these papers are normally required. Nevertheless, the Financial Aid Office at your university has the right to request any extra documentation at any time during the application process. This means that you must maintain contact with the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 03 focal person at FAO.
What is covered in this article?
More than 50,000 students are supported by the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program in their undergraduate education. It will pay for all of the candidates’ college expenditures. Similarly, it offers stipends of around 40,000/-Rs every year as indicated. So don’t spend any more time and submit your application right away.
There is no defined deadline for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 03 for the Academic Year 2021-22. The deadline for this program is announced differently at each university/institution. As a result, you must contact or visit the financial aid office at your university to verify the entire schedule.
The best way to make an application:
So, have you gone through the curriculum in its entirety? Do you want to learn more, and are you qualified to do so? If this is the case, then you can stop waiting. To ensure a smooth application procedure, use the links provided below. To get to the application form, click on one of the links provided above. As a result, please double-check that you’ve gone through the program’s requirements and formalities.
- Do not forget, if you follow the instructions, the site will be available on September 30, 2021. As a result, you are eligible to begin the application process as of that day. Follow these steps to find out how to do it:
- the very first step is to gain access to the HEA’s official website (HEC).
- Follow the link provided below to the HEC website and click on the register button to create an account.
- Log in to your account if you haven’t already.
Look for scholarship announcements on the website. Scholarships for Undergraduate Students in the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program Phase 03 are available for 2021-2022. To find out more, hover your cursor over it. We’ve included a picture as evidence.
There’s a section called “Active Scholarships” on top of it. Phase 3 of the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program will be available here on or after September 30, 2021. You’ll have to fill out an application for this.
- Go on to the next step, filling out the application form.
- It’s a much more basic design. Your application will be sent once you have completed the form and submitted it.
- The next step is to save your application as a PDF file. As soon as you’ve submitted the form, you’ll get an option to download it.
- Take a print of this form.
- Attach all of the aforementioned certified documents. An income certificate template can be downloaded by clicking on the income certificate.
- Create a folder containing all of the essential paperwork, including the application form.
- Send hard copies of these records to your university’s financial aid office.
- Now that’s the end of it. The next step is to be patient. You may be contacted to set up an interview. Continue to be active, then. Before beginning the application procedure, you must first visit the higher education commission website to view the program announcement and official website. I wish you the best of luck!
For More Update Stay With Us.