Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif 2021 – Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program 2021
Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif 2021 applications are currently open to apply for Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program 2021. The program is dispatched for the understudies of Matric and Intermediate understudies. Through the Waseela Taleem Program chosen up-and-comers will be given a Stipend.
Ehsaas Waseela Taleem is presented by the Government of Pakistan. Through this program Students in Secondary, Matric and Intermediate will get quarterly payments relying upon their group. The objective of This program is to choose brilliant understudies who are experiencing monetary issues. PKR 3000 will be given to matric understudies quarterly while PKR 3,500 allowance for every understudy for young men and 4,000 PKR for young ladies who are in the first and second year.
Understudies can apply for this program over time as the Waseela Taleem Program has no cutoff time date. Hence everybody in need ought to apply for this extraordinary program. Understudies from everywhere Pakistan can apply for this program.
Understudies from ICS, Pre Engineering, Pre Medical, ICOM, and some other fields (of the middle of the road) can apply for this. PC and Biology understudies of matric can likewise apply. This year they are likewise choosing understudies from classes sixth to tenth.
Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program 2021:
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization; Waseela Taleem Program (Government of Pakistan)
- Educational Fields Eligible: Intermediate and Matric (all fields are eligible)
- Deadline: No deadline date
- Location: All over Pakistan
Following stipend is offered in Ehsaas Taleem Program 2021:
- A quarterly stipend of PKR 3000 for 6th to 10th Class
- Quarterly Stipend of PKR 3000 to Matric students
- Quarterly Stipend of PKR 4000 to students in the first year and second year (only for girls).
- A quarterly stipend of PKR 3,500 to students in the first year and second year (only for boys).
For more details about the Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program 2021, students and parents are requested to contact the nearest Ehsaas center.
- To Get Ehsaas education stipend Program Scholarship for students, 70% attendance is school college is compulsory.
- For More Information, Visit Nearest Ehsaas Centers.
These documents and visit Ehsaas Program Centers or Ehsaas Registration centers.
- Birth certificate
- Application form in which institute or college students want to takes admissions.
- Then visit Ehaas program Office
- Ehsaas taleemi wazifa program Contact Number 080026477
Prime Minister Imran Khan launches a school scholarship scheme for deserving families across the country under the Ehsas program in Islamabad.
Under the program, deserving students from primary to higher secondary will be paid a quarterly cash stipend of Rs. 1500 to 4000.
The program will be rolled out in all districts across the country. All scholarships will be paid to mothers biometrically to ensure 70% attendance of their children. Under the program, the stipend for girls is higher than for boys.
For more details:
|Class||For Girls||For Boys|
Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif 2021 in this program, Rs. 1500 / – per quarter for primary school boys, Rs. 2000 / – for girls, Rs. 2500 / – for secondary school boys and Rs. 3000 / – for girls and higher secondary boys will be given a stipend of Rs 3,500 and girls Rs 4,000.
For More Latest Details Stay With Us.
2 thoughts on “Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif 2021”
Yes iam a graduate student i want to get scholor ship
Comments are closed.