State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit Scholarship Latest 2022
So now, we’re going to share the latest State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit Scholarship Latest 2022. These options for posts are in a separate form. Today, SBP announced the most recent positions available within the organization. There are a variety of SBP jobs listed here.
Pakistani people are looking for new jobs almost every day. There are many things people want to know about job growth in Pakistan. One of the most important factors for job growth is the level of experience the jobholder has. If a person has less experience, the job market will be less likely to exist. There are also the age groups who are more interested in jobs that are not related to their age group. If you’re someone who wants to find a new job or just helps with the search for jobs, please stay with us here we update jobs daily.
The positions listed below are open to Pakistani citizens who are interested in applying. Career Desk 24 will be delivering regular updates on the most recent career opportunities. For more information, please see the official announcement, which is embedded below. Check back often for any new information.
|Open Date:||17 Apr 2022|
|Last Date:||10 May 2022|
State Bank Merit Scholarship 2022 Monthly Stipend Rates
- PKR: 6,160/- for Intermediate students – 200 Scholarships
- PRK: 7,840/- for Graduation Students – 100 Scholarships
- PKR: 11,200/- for Postgraduation Students – Unlimited Scholarships
How To Apply For:
- The children and grandchildren of SBP employees, including retired and deceased personnel (OG Level 2), who have completed any examination with a minimum B grade or who have received a minimum 60 percent mark in any subject (Matriculation, Intermediate, Graduation, or diploma courses).
- The student must present the certificate from the relevant institution that states the grading policy and the percentage marks that correspond to it in the event of GPA/CGPA grades.
- The candidate must be enrolled in a postsecondary educational institution for the calendar year 2020 and subsequent years.
- The student must not be receiving any other type of scholarship from any other organization.
- Application forms for courses must include information on the course duration.
- The diploma courses must be completed within six months, at the very least.
Address: Mr. Amjad Ali Senior Joint Director Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, I I Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
Follow Us for Latest Update
For All the Latest Jobs Visit Our Main Of Career Desk 24.
For Daily Jobs Alert Join Our Facebook Group Here
For More Update Stay With Us.