Rescue Service 1122 Latest Jobs 2022 in Pakistan
So now, we’re going to share the latest Rescue Service 1122 Latest Jobs 2022 in Pakistan. These options for posts are in a separate form. Today, Rescue 1122 announced the most recent positions available within the organization. There are a variety of Rescue 1122 jobs listed here.
These applications for the positions of Assistant Diving Supervisors, Call Operators, Divers, Driving Supervisors, Junior Clerks, Communication & Liaison Officers, Control Room Operators, Deputy Rescue Commanders, DERT/Rescuers, Logistic Maintenance In-charges, Paramedics, Rescue Commanders, Rescue Drivers LTV/HTV, Store In-Charges, Technicians Helpers and VHF Technicians.
Pakistani people are looking for new jobs almost every day. There are many things people want to know about job growth in Pakistan. One of the most important factors for job growth is the level of experience the jobholder has. If a person has less experience, the job market will be less likely to exist.
There are also the age groups who are more interested in jobs that are not related to their age group. If you’re someone who wants to find a new job or just helps with the search for jobs, please stay with us here we update jobs daily.
The positions listed below are open to Pakistani citizens who are interested in applying. Career Desk 24 will be delivering regular updates on the most recent career opportunities. For more information, please see the official announcement, which is embedded below. Check back often for any new information.
|Open Date:||19 Jun 2022|
|Last Date:||08 Jul 2022|
Assistant Directors/Emergency Officers/Rescue Commanders:
- Graduation or Masters in Disaster Management, or Structural or Civil (architectural) engineer or M.B.B.S having special operations to save helpless critical victims of emergencies & disasters.
Emergency Officer (Repair/Maintenance)/Expert:
- B.E (mechanical or electrical or electronics or mechatronics) registered with PEC, 3-5 years of relevant experience in R&M of fleet vehicles shall be preferred.
Emergency Officer Provincial Control Room/Call Center In-charge:
- MCS or MS (11) or BCS (4 years) from recognized institute. Must be proficient in software development & troubleshooting resolution, web development, and design with specialization in databases with 3 years of relevant experience in running, the control room of emergency services.
Rescue & Safety Officers/Deputy Rescue Commanders:
- MSc (Environmental Sciences Or Psychology) or BS Qualifications with 3 Years Experience in the related field
Control Room Incharge/Communication & Liaison Officer:
- MCS or BS Computer Science (4 Years) and 5 Years of Relevant Field Experience.
Shift Incharges/Logistics Maintenance Incharges:
- DAE and 3 Years of Relevant Field Experience.
- B.Com or D.Com with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the same discipline.
Computer Telephone Wireless Operators:
- DAE with a typing speed of 60 to 90 words per minute.
- DAE with Relevant Field Experience.
Emergency Medical Technicians:
- FSc (Preferably Pre-Medical) with a paramedical Diploma or BS in allied health sciences.
- DAE (Chemical, Electronics, Minning, Mechanical, Civil).
- B.Com or DAE (Computer Science) (2nd Division) with a typing speed of a minimum of 60 words per minute.
Specialized Vehicle Operator:
- DAE in Auto or Mechanical (2nd Division)
Rescue Drivers LTV/HTV:
- Middle Pass applicants have LTV/HTV Driving License with 3 Years of Driving Experience.
How To Apply For:
Please Follow below these steps to Apply for Rescue Service 1122 Latest Jobs 2022 in Pakistan.
- Interested Candidates Can apply online or application form by visiting below.
- Interested Candidates who need all the complete details for this please see below.
- Candidates must confirm their pieces of information before submitting their applications.
- If candidates applying online or application form please be careful to enter your pieces of information.
- It is necessary for candidates who are already employed by the government to apply through the proper channels.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview.
- Running: for Males under 30 Years of Age: 1 Mile in 10 Minutes.
- Running: for Males above 30 Years of Age & Females of All Ages: 1 Mile in 12 Minutes.
- Sit-ups & Push-ups: 25 per minute ( for males).
- Height: Minimum height for males of all cadres is 5 feet 4 inches except for DERT Rescuers Serial Number 11, where the minimum height is 5 Feet.
- The minimum Height for females of all cadres is 5 Feet.
- Chest: For males, all cadres should not be less than 33 inches except for DERT Rescuers.
Follow Us for Latest Update
For All the Latest Jobs Visit Our Main Of Career Desk 24.
For Daily Jobs Alert Join Our Facebook Group Here
For More Update Stay With Us.