Table of Contents
Punjab Rozgar Scheme Latest 2022 Apply Online
The Punjab Rozgar Scheme was initiated by the Punjab government under the direction of the Chief Minister, Mr. Hamza Shehbaz Sharif, with the intention of lowering the rates of poverty and unemployment in the Punjab province.
As part of this program, individuals will have access to more than 30 billion dollars in loans ranging from 100,000 to 10,000,000 dollars so that they can launch a small business and obtain an income that is sufficient for their needs. The money owed on the loan will be repaid by the individual in manageable installments.
Punjab Rozgar Loan
Another more than 1 billion Punjab Rozgar Loan will be provided to start the following business.
Punjab Green Development Loan
Punjab Green Development Loan will be provided for the following businesses.
- Bricks making Bhatta ( Zig Zag Technology)
- Organic Food
- Drip Irrigation
- Solar System
- Biogas Plant
The Punjab Green Development Program (PGDP) has been started in order to improve environmental quality in the province and reduce air, soil, and water pollution; address deforestation, floods, and land degradation; manage surface water and groundwater resources.
Conserve natural resources and protect biodiversity; develop public transportation and other alternatives to private motorized vehicles; integrate environmental considerations into both public policymaking and private investment, and develop public transportation and other alternatives to private motorized vehicles.
The following eligibility criteria will be adhered to process the loans under Punjab Rozgar Scheme:
- Age should be 20 to 50 years
- Any Gender Male / Female / Transgender can apply for the loan.
- Resident condition is that individuals should be citizens of Pakistan, residents in Punjab, verified through CNIC
- The business location must be in Punjab
- Business Type: Sole Proprietor, Partnership, or any business fulfilling other eligibility criteria
- Must have a clean e-CIB / Credit History
- For startups / new businesses
- Having a viable business plan
- For existing businesses
- Having a viable business plan with a focus to sustain the impact of COVID-19
- Having Valid CNIC
- Any other parameter to be set by Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) / Government.
Follow Us for Latest Update
For All the Latest Jobs Visit Our Main Of Career Desk 24.
For Daily Jobs Alert Join Our Facebook Group Here
For More Update Stay With Us.