Pakistan Cricket Board PCB Latest Jobs 2021 in Pakistan
Other than this job, there are many govt and private jobs are available. You can find the latest govt jobs and private jobs very easily. If you want to apply online then you can apply online easily from here. For this purpose, read the carefully full post. If you want to apply offline, then you can also Get the attached form in this post.
So here Today in this post, we are sharing new Jobs in Pakistan Cricket Board PCB Latest Jobs 2021 in Pakistan. These possibilities of Separate Form of Posts. Today PCB has declared the latest jobs in its company. PCB jobs include Assistant Manager Accounts. Interested Candidates that are living in Pakistan are entitled to make an application for the given posts. Career Desk 24 will be providing daily base latest jobs update. For More Detail, You Can See the Official Advertisement Below, For updates keep visiting here.
|Open Date:||17 Jul 2021|
|Last Date:||23 Jul 2021|
How To Apply For:
Please Follow below these steps to Apply for Pakistan Cricket Board PCB Latest Jobs 2021 in Pakistan.
- Interested candidates see below for complete details.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), for our six Cricket Associations, is seeking dynamic individuals for the position of Assistant Manager Accounts, having meticulous analytical skills,
Our six Cricket Associations include:
(i) Baluchistan Cricket Association (ii) Northern Cricket Association (iii) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Cricket Association (iv) Sindh Cricket Association (v) Central Punjab Cricket Association and (vi) Southern Punjab Cricket Association.
Assistant Manager Accounts
- Experience in preparing financial reports, and handling affairs related to banks, fund management and audit compliance.
- Well versed with taxation and regulatory/compliance matters as well as with applicable accounting standards.
- Experienced in using budgeting as key financial control.
- Promote the highest standards of ethics and standards across the organisation based on the principles of integrity, objectivity, competence and confidentiality.
- Active interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent report writing, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- The eligible candidate must be a Graduate from an HEC Recognized University and with at least 7 years of experience.
- Candidates below 40 years of age will be given preference.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply at the following address by submitting a CV with a passport size recent photograph, latest by 5 pm on July 23, 2021.
- PCB will have the sole discretion to accept or reject any application.
Senior Manager HR
Pakistan Cricket Board
Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road
E-mail: [email protected]
- Clearly mark your envelope for the position applied for.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for the interview process.
Follow Us for Latest Update
For All the Latest Jobs Visit Our Main Of Career Desk 24.
For Daily Jobs Alert Join Our Facebook Group Here
For More Update Stay With Us.