PAEC Atomic Energy at PO BOX 07 Jobs 2023
Welcome here; today, in this post, the PAEC Atomic Energy at PO BOX 07 Jobs 2023 is your go-to destination for various job updates. Whether you are a fresh graduate looking for your first job or an experienced professional seeking a new career opportunity, our website is the perfect platform to stay updated with all the job openings in Pakistan.
At Careerdesk24, we understand the importance of timely and accurate job information. That’s why we strive to provide you with the latest updates daily. Whether it’s jobs in the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC), Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Pakistan Army, Pakistan Navy, Ministry of Defence (MOD), Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), or any other department that announces vacancies, you can trust us to keep you informed.
We understand that the job market in Pakistan can be highly competitive. That’s why we strive to provide you with a comprehensive list of job openings across various departments. Whether you are looking for a public or private job, we have you covered.
So if you are looking for the latest job updates in Pakistan, look no further than Careerdesk24. Our website is your one-stop shop for all job-related information. We pride ourselves on providing accurate and timely information to help you land your dream job. So, what are you waiting for? Visit our website today and start your job search with us.
- Candidates must check the below details before applying.
- If you are eligible to apply then follow below given instructions.
- When you apply please fill in all details carefully.
Important Dates To Remembered:
|Job Opening Date||17-06-2023|
|Job Closing Date||03-07-2023|
- The appointment against all these posts will be made on a “Contract” basis, initially up to 5 years. This may, however, be extended with mutual consent of both employer & employee and may continue till the age of superannuation (i.e. 60 years).
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Div. / Class in the final degree, only one 2nd class degree in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- A first class degree means a minimum of 60% marks for the annual system or a CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 for the semester system and the second class means a minimum of 50% marks for the annual system or a CGPA of 2.0 out of 4.0 for the semester system.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/ diplomas/ degrees from Govt. recognized institutes. The prescribed age limit for all the above posts is between 18 to 35 years up to the closing date of application.
- Experience will be considered if acquired only after the minimum prescribed qualification for each post. All requirements i.e. degrees, certificates, experience, courses, etc. must be completed by the closing date of the advertisement.
- Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply. Dual nationality holders are not eligible. The appointment during the contract shall be liable to termination on thirty days’ notice on either side or payment of basic pay in lieu thereof, without assigning any reason.
- The selected candidates may be appointed/posted anywhere in Pakistan, however, the initial place of appointment for posts at Sr. No. 3 & 4 may be Chashma (Mianwali) and Islamabad, while the initial place of appointment for all the remaining posts (Sr. No. 1-2 & 5-10) mentioned above are likely to be Chashma (Mianwali).
- Candidates already employed in Govt. /Semi Govt. / Autonomous Organizations must apply through the proper channels and must provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer at the time of the Test / Interview.
- Candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may only apply. The candidature of those who do not fulfill the defined requirements can be canceled at any stage during/after the process of selection. No claim whatsoever from the candidate will be acceptable in this regard during and after the selection.
- The candidates may opt from 05 potential Test Centers (Islamabad, Chashma, Lahore, DG Khan, and Karachi), however, the finalization of Test Centers may be made according to a number of applications for each post. In case of fewer applications for any post at a particular center, the candidates may be called for appearing in a test/interview at another available Center nearby.
- Fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee shortlisting. If a large number of applicants meet the selection criteria, only the short-listed candidates may be called for a test/interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in a test/interview.
- The organization reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the post(s) or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
How To Apply:
Your job application to the PAEC Atomic Energy at PO BOX 07 Jobs 2023 is for the following jobs in Pakistan. Please read all instructions carefully below before applying.
- Applications that are either not complete or are submitted after the deadline will be disregarded as invalid and will not be taken into consideration for the next steps in the process.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates for tests/interviews.
Follow Us For Latest Jobs:
For All the Latest Jobs, Visit Our Main Of Career Desk 24.
For Daily Jobs Updates, Join Our Facebook Page Here.