National Institute of Pakistan Studies NIPS QAU University Jobs 2022
So now, we’re going to share the latest National Institute of Pakistan Studies NIPS QAU University Jobs 2022. These options for posts are in a separate form. Today, NIPS announced the most recent positions available within the organization. There are a variety of NIPS jobs listed here. The list of vacancies includes the posts of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Research Fellow, Assistant ( Accounts), and Library Attendant.
Pakistani people are looking for new jobs almost every day. There are many things people want to know about job growth in Pakistan. One of the most important factors for job growth is the jobholder’s experience level. If a person has less experience, the job market will be less likely to exist.
There are also the age groups who are more interested in jobs unrelated to their age group. If you’re someone who wants to find a new job or just help with the employment search, please stay with us here. We update jobs daily.
The positions listed below are open to Pakistani citizens interested in applying. Career Desk 24 will deliver regular updates on the most recent career opportunities. For more information, please see the official announcement embedded below. Check back often for any new information.
|Open Date:||21 Aug 2022|
|Last Date:||20 Oct 2022|
How To Apply For:
Please Follow below these steps to Apply for the National Institute of Pakistan Studies NIPS QAU University Jobs 2022.
- Interested Candidates Can apply online or application form by visiting below.
- Attached are all relevant documents like educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, two passport-size photographs, and the processing fee along with the application.
- The processing fee should pay in the form of a bank Draft / Pay Order in favour of Director NIPS QAU Islamabad. Payment can be paid through challan form in the HBL account # 02940006215103, HBL QAU Branch.
- The processing fee is Rs. 2000/- for Serial #1-3 and Rs. 1000/- for Serial # 4-5.
- Candidates who want to apply from abroad for teaching posts should send USD 100 as a processing fee.
- Read all instructions in the advertisement before applying for the jobs.
- Applications can be sent through email also with scanned copies of all documents at below.
- Email: [email protected]
- Please see below for interested candidates who need all the complete details for this.
- Candidates must confirm their pieces of information before submitting their applications.
- If candidates are applying online or application form, please be careful to enter your pieces of information.
- It is necessary for candidates who the government already employs to apply through the proper channels.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview.
Address: Director NIPS Quaid-e- Azam University Islamabad
Follow Us for Latest Update
For All the Latest Jobs, Visit Our Main Of Career Desk 24.
For Daily Jobs Alert, Join Our Facebook Group Here
For More Update Stay With Us.