Motorway Police Jobs 2022 Junior Patrol Officer Constables And Other
So now, we’re going to share the latest Motorway Police Jobs 2022 Junior Patrol Officer Constables And Other. These options for posts are in a separate form. Today, NHMP announced the most recent positions available within the organisation. There are a variety of NHMP jobs listed here.
Career opportunity National Highway and Motorway Police (NH&MP) employment 2022 details in the newspaper. the application form will available here soon. New 1990+ vacancies Uniform and non-uniform Junior Patrol Officer/ Constables, Assistant, Stenotypist, Photographer, UDC, Paramedical staff, LDC and Tailor
The positions listed below are open to Pakistani citizens who are interested in applying. Career Desk 24 will be delivering regular updates on the most recent career opportunities. For more information, please see the official announcement, which is embedded below. Check back often for any new information.
|Open Date:||21 Jan 2022|
|Last Date:||See Below|
Vacant Posts Name:
|Name of Post||Number of Seats||Qualification|
|Junior Patrol Officer (BS-07) Constables||1750||Intermediate (F.A, F.SC) or equivalent|
|Assistant BPS-15||04||Bachelor’s (B.A, B.SC) or equivalent|
|Stenotypist BPS-14||35||Intermediate and short-hand|
|Photographer BPS-13||46||Intermediate having 03 years experience|
|Field Assistant BPS-11||01||Matric with Diploma in Civil Technology|
|UDC BPS-11||31||Intermediate (F.A, F.SC) or equivalent|
|Paramedical staff BPS-07||37||Matric with science (one-year diploma in nursing|
|LDC BPS-09||67||Matric and typing speed 30+|
|Tailor BPS-07||19||Middle 02 years experience|
Motorway Police Jobs 2022 non-uniformed staff 440 vacancy
The Press Information Department of the Motorway Police jobs will be for a new uniform and non-uniform staff cadres (BPS-1 to 15) in important regional and national newspapers, and the Motorway Police will recruit them.
- Applying in the second step
- Physical Examination / Initial Medical Examination
- Screening / Written Examination
- Practical/Skills Test/Driving Experiment
- Conduct an interview
- The seventh step is a recommendation or an invitation to an appointment.
- Final Medical Examination
- Appointment or final selection of candidates
Junior patrol officer salary in Pakistan:
According to the most recent pay scale in Pakistan, junior patrol officer jpo (BPS-07) earns a minimum compensation of 10990 rupees and a maximum salary of 29290 rupees per month. Every December, the JPO scale 7 receives Increment 610 as well.
- All members of the family are entitled to free medical care.
- A loan with no interest charges
- Obtaining reimbursement for medical expenses
- Children are eligible for no-cost scholarships.
- Excellent remuneration
- Allowance for locating a place to live
How To Apply For:
Please Follow below these steps to Apply for Motorway Police Jobs 2022 Junior Patrol Officer Constables And Other.
- Interested and suitable people who match the above-mentioned requirements and who are prepared to join the motorway police force should apply as soon as the positions are publicly available.
- It is necessary for candidates who are already employed by the government to apply through the proper channels.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview.
Please Note: Application form and online apply process start in March/April 2022 expected.
Follow Us for Latest Update
For All the Latest Jobs Visit Our Main Of Career Desk 24.
For Daily Jobs Alert Join Our Facebook Group Here
For More Update Stay With Us.