Latest Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2023 in Pakistan
Today, in this post, the Latest Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2023 in Pakistan is your go-to destination for various job updates. Whether you are a fresh graduate looking for your first job or an experienced professional seeking a new career opportunity, our website is the perfect platform to stay updated with all the job openings in Pakistan.
At Careerdesk24, we understand the importance of timely and accurate job information. That’s why we strive to provide you with the latest updates daily. Whether it’s jobs in the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC), Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Pakistan Army, Pakistan Navy, Ministry of Defence (MOD), Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), or any other department that announces vacancies, you can trust us to keep you informed.
We understand that the job market in Pakistan can be highly competitive. That’s why we strive to provide you with a comprehensive list of job openings across various departments. Whether you are looking for a public or private job, we have you covered.
So if you are looking for the latest job updates in Pakistan, look no further than Careerdesk24. Our website is your one-stop shop for all job-related information. We pride ourselves on providing accurate and timely information to help you land your dream job. So, what are you waiting for? Visit our website today and start your job search with us.
- Candidates must check the below details before applying.
- If you are eligible to apply then follow below given instructions.
- When you apply please fill in all details carefully.
Important Dates To Remembered:
|Job Opening Date||21-06-2023|
|Job Closing Date||02-07-2023|
- Sub-Inspector General Duty ( BPS – 13)
- Khateeb ( BPS – 11)
- Hawaldar General Duty ( BPS – 8)
- Sipoy Clerk ( BPS – 8)
- Naik General Duty ( BPS – 7)
- Sipoy General Duty / Sipoy Cook / Sipoy Mess Waiter / Sipoy Misalchi ( BPS – 5)
- NCsE ( Plumber / Electrician / Painter / Sanitary Worker ( BPS – 2)
- FA /FSc
How to Apply for Pakistan Rangers Jobs
- Interested applicants should apply through the Rangers Portal below.
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed through SMS
- Appear at the selected recruitment center as mentioned in the SMS
- Bring registration slip, all relevant documents, CNIC, and Photographs
Required Documents for Recruitment
- Educational Certificates
- Original CNIC and Photocopies
- Original domicile / PRC and copies
- 4 recent passport-size color photographs
- NOC in case of Govt employees
List of Recruitment Centers
- Mandi Bahudeen
- Height: 5 feet- 6 inch
- Chest: 33 inch
- Weight: 55 KG approximately
- Meet the medical requirements as per the rules
The age limit is 18-30 years.
- Online Registration and Pay Fee of Rs. 500/- ( For BPS -5 and above)
- Initial Medical
- Physical Test
- Written test
- Psychology Test and Interview
- Final Selection
- Final Medical
- Issuance of Call Letter
Salary & Benefits
An attractive salary package as per Govt rules will be offered. Free accommodation and HRA will be provided.
How To Apply:
Your job application to the Latest Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2023 in Pakistan is for the following jobs in Pakistan. Please read all instructions carefully below before applying.
- Applications that are either not complete or are submitted after the deadline will be disregarded as invalid and will not be taken into consideration for the next steps in the process.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates for tests/interviews.
Follow Us For Latest Jobs:
For All the Latest Jobs, Visit Our Main Of Career Desk 24.
For Daily Jobs Updates, Join Our Facebook Page Here.