Join Pakistan Army As 2nd Lieutenant 149 PMA Long Course 2021
Other than this job, there are many govt and private jobs are available. You can find the latest govt jobs and private jobs very easily. If you want to Apply Online then you can apply online easily from here. For this purpose, read the carefully full post. If you want to Apply Offline, then you can also Get the attached form in this post.
So here Today in this post, we are sharing new Jobs in Join Pakistan Army As 2nd Lieutenant 149 PMA Long Course 2021. These possibilities of Separate Form of Posts. Today Pak Army has declared the latest jobs in its company. Pa Army jobs include different post checks below.
Interested Candidates that are living in Pakistan are entitled to make an application for the given posts. Career Desk 24 will be providing daily base latest jobs update. For More Detail, You Can See the Official Advertisement Below, For updates keep visiting here.
|Open Date:||04 Oct 2021|
|Last Date:||06 Nov 2021|
11 Nov 2021 – 11 Jan 2022
Unmarried (married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
Intermediate or Equivalent/ Graduate 2 years/ Graduate 4 years.
5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm)
As per Body Mass Index
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
Intermediate or Equivalent
Age as of 1 May 2022 -17-22 Years. Relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limits.
Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving Pakistan Navy/ Pakistan Air Force Personnel
Age as of 1 May 2022 – 17-23 Years. Relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limits.
Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS/ BA-(Hon)/ BBA/ BPA)
Age as of 1 May 2022 – 17-24 Years. No age relaxation.
Serving Army Soldiers
Age as of 1 May 2022 – 17-25 Years. No age relaxation.
- Marks – FA/ FSc/ Equivalent. Minimum 55 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
- Candidates who secure 60% mks or above in BA/ BSc/ BA/ BSc-(Hons) and BBA/ BPA, with 50% mks in FA/ FSc are eligible for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course.
- Marks – FA/ FSc/ Equivalent. 55% marks for the candidates from specified areas with domicile. Areas including Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil BalaKot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil UmerKot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawar Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab. Besides being domicile holder, the candidates must have been actually studying in the same areas.
- Serving Army Soldiers. 50% marks in FA/ FSc and equivalent.
- Verification of Marks Sheet/ Certificate. Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates of Matric/ Intermediate/ BA/ BSc must get a Verification Certificate signed by Secretary/ Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.
- ‘A’ level candidates applying in Pakistan with aggregate 55% marks are eligible without seeking equivalence certificate as calculated by IBCC. However, all the candidates who have passed ‘A’ level and equivalent examination from abroad or have passed from Pakistan with the result less than three Cs are required to submit equivalence certificate issued by Inter Board of Chairman Committee (IBCC).
Physical Tests.Following criteria has been set for all candidates:
- 1.6 Km Run – 8 minutes
- Pull Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Crunches – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7.4 feet
Passing all events as per above table are mandatory for each candidate. A candidate failing in any 1 x event will be considered as Physical Test (PT) failure and will not be given Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) form.
Interview. Candidates clearing written, Medical & Physical Test will be finally interviewed. Each candidate will be given marks out of 20. Following guidelines are given for conduct of interview:-
- Expression and confidence.
- Adequate Knowledge about current affairs.
- Adequate knowledge about Geo and Pak Studies.
- Overall outlook.
- Extra curricular activities include sports and hobbies.
- Any other aspect as deemed appropriate by the Panel.
Documents Required at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres
- Original certificate/ detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FA/FSc/Equivalent
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or computerized Form “B” alongwith Guardian’s computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years of age.
- One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- 3 x Passport size coloured photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/ Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original as well as one photocopy of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) are also required for “Repeater Candidates”
- Note: Old National Identity Card will not be accepted
How To Apply For:
Please Follow below these steps to Apply to Join Pakistan Army As 2nd Lieutenant 149 PMA Long Course 2021.
- Interested candidates Apply Online by visiting below.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
Are you interested in Join Pakistan Army As 2nd Lieutenant 149 PMA Long Course 2021? If yes, then you are at the right place to find out the latest Pak Army Jobs in Pakistan. It is ever best govt department of Pakistan. You must have to check all requirements before applying for this job. Qualifications and all other conditions are given in this post. Prepare yourself before going to the testing center.
CareerDesk24 always publishes useful job posts here. You can prepare yourself by visiting sections here. Pak Army is giving attractive salary packages and other facilities to its employees. You can also take advantage of applying here.
Follow Us for Latest Update
For All the Latest Jobs Visit Our Main Of Career Desk 24.
For Daily Jobs Alert Join Our Facebook Group Here
For More Update Stay With Us.