Join Pak Navy Jobs 2021 Short Service Commission SSC Course
Other than this job, there are many govt and private jobs are available. You can find the latest govt jobs and private jobs very easily. If you want to Apply Online then you can apply online easily from here. For this purpose, read the carefully full post. If you want to Apply Offline, then you can also Get the attached form in this post.
So here Today in this post, we are sharing new Jobs in Join Pak Navy Jobs 2021 Short Service Commission SSC Course. These possibilities of Separate Form of Posts. Today Pak Navy has declared the latest jobs in its company. Pak Navy jobs include different jobs details are given below.
Interested Candidates that are living in Pakistan are entitled to make an application for the given posts. Career Desk 24 will be providing daily base latest jobs update. For More Detail, You Can See the Official Advertisement Below, For updates keep visiting here.
|21 Nov 2021
|05 Dec 2021
- Male/Female citizens of Pakistan
- The entrance test date will be intimated by the respective PNR&SC through the website.
- Computer-based test/ e-testing will be conducted in the following subjects:
- Intelligent Test
- Academic Test
- Age on 01 July 2022
- Height: Male 5’4’’, Female: 5’ (Minimum)
- Preliminary medical/ interview: Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify for the entrance test, preliminary medical and interview conducted at respective PNR&SC.
- The candidates applying for the Operations branch are to undergo the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) as per the following criteria,
|One Mile (1.6 km)
|One Mile (1.6 km)
- Only shortlisted candidates as per merit will be called for Tests/ interviews at ISSB.
- Medical Examination of ISSB / personality recommended candidates at the nearest CMH/Naval Hospitals.
- Test /Interview at ISSB except for Medical Branch candidates.
- Personality test at PNR&SC for Medical Branch candidates only.
- Interview by PN Selection Board.
- Final selection will be done by Naval Headquarters in order of merit.
- The candidates are advised to get their ear waxed & teeth cleaned by a specialist doctor prior to reporting for medical examination.
- Medical Branch Specialist will be stationed at Karachi/Islamabad (except for one tenure outside). Evening practice and teaching at PN hospital as per policy.
- Free Medical treatment of self/ Family and Parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/ courses/assignments abroad
- 50% concession for Self/ Family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized Education of children in Bahria Colleges/ University/ various professional institutions.
- Additional 40% of basic pay and extra Ration for SSG(N) personnel.
Following are ineligible:
- Rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Twice after Post Graduation
- Twice before Post Graduation and once after Post Graduation.
- Once before Post Graduation and once after Post Graduation. However, those who achieve even higher qualifications i.e PhD and FRCS/equivalent are eligible for an additional chance. This chance is only applicable when there is the requirement of PhD and FRCS candidates.
- 3rd chance of ISSB is not applicable for Operations Branch being the graduate
- Twice screened out at ISSB.
- Tested within four months (120 days), a gap of previous appearance in ISSB( For
not recommended candidates).
- Tested within one year validity period as the validity of ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/ selection
Boards stand for one year (for recommended candidates).
- Dismissed /removed/resigned from Government Service.
- Convicted by a court of law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Declared unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared Medically Unfit due to Hepatitis B&C (AMB cannot be requested).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/Institution on disciplinary
- Withdrawn/resigned/dismissed from Armed Forces inclusive Academy/Training
Institutes on any ground.
- Married to a Foreign National.
- Submitting tampered academic certificates.
- Concealment of information in the application form.
- Females in the family way.
- Candidates holding dual nationality unless they surrender the same prior to
Commissioning /Passing out or within a period of 6 months of joining PN, whichever is
Please Note: Married Female candidates are to provide an undertaking stating that “She will not be in family way” at the time of joining and during training time.
How To Apply For:
Please Follow below these steps to Apply for Join Pak Navy Jobs 2021 Short Service Commission SSC Course.
- Interested candidates Apply Online by visiting below.
- If Candidates is already in Government Service should apply through the proper channels.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
Are you interested in Join Pak Navy Jobs 2021 Short Service Commission SSC Course? If yes, then you are at the right place to find out the latest Pak Navy Jobs in Pakistan. It is ever best govt department of Pakistan. You must have to check all requirements before applying for this job. Qualifications and all other conditions are given in this post. Prepare yourself before going to the testing centre.
CareerDesk24 always publishes useful job posts here. You can prepare yourself by visiting sections here. Pak Navy is giving attractive salary packages and other facilities to its employees. You can also take advantage of applying here.
Follow Us for Latest Update
For All the Latest Jobs Visit Our Main Of Career Desk 24.
For Daily Jobs Alert Join Our Facebook Group Here
For More Update Stay With Us.